Skip to main content
Make the most out of any wiki by using our free sister product,
Blendspace by TES
, to create interactive lessons and presentations!
Dr. Mulli's FREE IB Business and Management E-text
Pages and Files
1.1 Nature of activity
1.2 Types of Org.
1.3 Org. Objectives
1.5 External Environment
1.6 Planning tools
1.7 Growth Evolution
1.8 Change Management
(Human Resource Management)
2.1 HR Planning
2.2 Org. Structure
3.1 Sources of Finance
3.2 Investment Appraisal
3.3 Working Capital
3.5 Final Accounts
3.6 Ratio Analysis
4.1 Role of Marketing
4.7 Int'l Mkting
(Operation & Management)
5.1 The role of Operations and Management
5.2 Production Methods
5.3 Lean Production and Quality Management (HL Only)
5.5 Production Planning (HL Only)
5.6 Research and Development (HL Only)
5.7 Crisis Management and Contingency Planning (HL Only)
Stage 1 Analysis
Stage 2 Choice
Stage 3 Implementation
- Todos os Mercados
IBO Review Report
business and management case study reach out for use in may and november 2011
business and management case study united world peace mission to loyka 2012
case study may 2012
ib business and management hl & sl revision guides
ib business and management revision
united world peace mission to loyka
BUSINESS AND MANAGEMENT
CASE STUDY: For use in May and November Exams
Join the Live Stream with Questions on the Case Study
click on the Discussion Posts above and post your questions.
Free live streaming by Ustream
This is a
Case Study Guide
Join the crowd for a live Revision before the Exam!
Here is a Class Group activity for the case study Todos os Mercados
Case Study Paper 1
Internal Assessment Activity
Students are to work in pre-assigned groups of no more than 4 students.
Overview: Each group will prepare in Google Docs a series of notes that adheres to the objective of collectively (as a class) creating simulated questions and responses for reviewing the Case Study in Paper 1.
The idea here is to try and pre-empt the IB by creating as many potentially similar questions as possible through in-class collaboration and shared effort.
1. The teacher will assign to each group subject topics ( e.g. Business Organization, External Environment, Marketing, Finance and Accounting). The group members will further divide the contents of each topic (Learning Outcomes) among the group members. In some cases more than one student may be assigned to the more extensive topics, e.g. Marketing.
2. Students are to apply the Business and Management syllabus Learning Outcomes of each topic assigned in developing simulated questions to the case study issued in advance by the IBO in November of each year. Refer to the Learning Outcomes in the syllabus and the sample Paper 1 questions from previous issues for examples.
3. The group is to prepare a presentation of their chosen topics with the questions and responses. Other class members are to be provided with an electronic copy and are expected to critique and improve upon the presentations.
4. A final edited and complete version of the topic prepared by each student as a group is to be distributed among all students.
5. Assessment: You will assess each other on the basis of contribution from a total of 10 points. Your assessment will be kept totally confidential.
help on how to format text
Turn off "Getting Started"